Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful for days 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27!!

I know its crazy but I promised myself I'd at least state what I was thankful for those these 30 days of November so when I look back I will see what I appreciated on that day.  But I also promised myself no computers while I've been off so I was strictly all about Kyle, Hannah and a great time with family gatherings!  So here I am at 11:40 p.m. Sunday night catching up on all that I've skipped out on.  Not to mention how busy my life seems to have gotten... I feel like these next two weeks not including the time after Olivia is here I will be extremely busy!!

Day 22~ On this day I was more than thankful to clock out at 5:30 and say hello to a 5 day weekend! 

Day 23~ I was thankful for being off from school and work and I was able to get a lot done that day, including decorating my tree(s) and picking Hannah up a little early so I could spend some quality time with her! Kyle had to work that night so I had dinner with his family who came in town and then get home pack quickly and we left for the mountains around 8:30! 

Day 24~ Today was Thanksgiving Day! I am so thankful to still have all four of my grandparents and Kyle has both of his grandmothers to spend this special day with.  I am also thankful for having the amount of food to eat that we did especially knowing there are others who have none. 

Day 25~ Today was a very relaxing day.  We did our usual traditional day after Thanksgiving event which was going to the Troutman Dixie Draft Horse sale.  It was incredibly busy and I was having some major cramping the entire time but I was so happy to see the curious look on Hannah's face as she took in all the sights!

Day 26~ Today I was especially thankful for the long naps Hannah takes on the weekends! That girl will take a 2 closer to 3 hour nap and all the things I get done in those 3 hours is amazing!  We were able to get ALL the leaves up around our house and then afterwards we joined my parents for a wonderful dinner at the fish camp! 

Day 27~ Today I am thankful for the wonderful church family we have.  Although I feel like I am a career student as well as a mom and work full time building my actual career I am always thankful for the kind gestures they do for us.  Each semester I receive a check to help pay for books and what not and then each semester when exams get closer they give us a goodie basket full of yummy things to eat and then before school starts in August they give us a basket full of school supplies!! WOW!  Like I said I am thankful for them and their support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...