Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful for Days 7 and 8!

Okay I am really extremely terrible at blogging everyday! Trust me I have a lot to talk/type about I just don't have a lot of time these days!

So....

Day 7~ Yesterday marked a new week! It was absolutely beautiful, even though it was a Monday! Yesterday wasn't the greatest day for me. So I was having a difficult time trying to figure out what I was truly thankful for.  But I got to thinking and then I realized that I'd left out two very important people to me!  My MIL and FIL! How in the world could I have done that?? Well I am very thankful for them, they volunteer to watch Hannah and even if it's last minute and we need them to watch her they don't mind a bit! I am thankful for the love they have shown me in the past up to now.  And the love they show Hannah everyday!  Since the time change I don't get home until right after dark and Kyle wanted to finish burning the leaves so we called my MIL last minute and she was totally happy to watch her! 

Day 8~ Today I am thankful for mine and Kyles early Christmas present my parents have given us.  As a combined gift they are "gifting" us with a fenced in yard!!!! I am more than excited about this! We never even dreamed of getting something like that for several years from now, and here we are with it going up as I type! I'll definitely be sure to post pictures of it very soon.  I can't say thank you (dad & mom) enough because the peace of mind I will have just knowing my girls won't be able to just wander off, or make their way toward to road, it makes ALL the difference!!! So thanks dad and mom you guys have truly made a dream come true for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...