Thursday, November 3, 2011

Giving Thanks for 30 days!

A friend of mine who also blogs The Broomes had a great idea and because I'm seeing it all over Facebook I thought it would be fun to do the same, except I'll do it on my blog instead of Facebook! 

Everyday in the month of November you put what you are thankful for that day.  What a great way to really think about what your thankful for!  So I will try to keep up with this on a daily basis especially since I'm 2 days late doing it, so I'll catch up on the past 2 days!

Day 1~ I am thankful just to see another November! With time flying by so quickly and my days are getting much more busier, sometimes I forget to slow down enough and realize that I am blessed just to see another day.  I need to thank God for allowing me to wake up each morning and enjoy the quiet moments that I am given as well as the busy (loud) ones too. 

Day 2~ I am thankful for the AMAZING family I have.  My husband who knows me better than anyone (seriously), he's my best friend and my rock its been 8 years since we first met and I honestly dont remember what life was like without him in it! My parents who have given me the opportunity to do great things (helped with our house, helped with school, helped me become a better woman/mother etc.).  My sister who has always been there for me the times are countless!  She was surely supposed to be my twin because we have a connection like no other.  My brother who continues to make me laugh on a daily basis and has always been a great big brother!  He's someone I know would lend a helping hand to ANYONE if they asked!  I am very thankful for my brother in-law too, he is so positive that sometimes it makes you sick (hahaha), but he has been amazing for my sister and given her the strength that she's needs exactly when she needs it hes a great husband and father and knowing that she will forever be happy with him, that is what I am thankful for!

Day 3~ Now come on you didnt think I'd forget to say thanks for my two sweet girls did you?  They are very, very special to me so of course I had to give them their own day!  Wow, God has really been looking down on me.  First he blesses me beyond measure with my sweet 1st born Hannah, she has been more than a light in my life.  She is my everything.  I get fussed at all the time by my family that I'm doing too much carrying her around (since I've been pregnant) but I know that it's not too much for me.  She's my girl and most definitely a momma's girl.  I can't help but smile at that, I know that one day she won't claim me (lol) so I don't mind spoiling her some!  And now I've been blessed twice with my 2nd little girl Olivia!  She isnt here yet and I maybe ready to pull my hair out after she gets here but I know the joy a child brings and so I will try extra hard to enjoy those first little moments with her and I will certainly enjoy watching her grow.  I am so, so THANKFUL that God has given me these two girls to raise as he see's fit.  THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...