Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful for Day 5 and 6!

So I was again slack! Whoops! 

Day 5~ I am thankful for the laughter of children!  In my opinion it sounds so heavenly! Its like this bubbly noise that is contagious and I can't help but smile or laugh too! Seeing a smile on my little girls face is everything to me! We most certainly have our bad days and for those I am thankful too, only because they make me really appreciate the good ones and those definitely out weigh the bad days! 

Day 6~ Today I am thankful for this beautiful day! It feels awesome outside!  I wore a sweater to church and it was too warm for it!  I know these kind of days are coming less and less frequently so I really enjoy them while they last.  Happy November 6th everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...