Wednesday, August 3, 2011

18 months!

Today my baby girl is 18 months old! Wow! Seriously? I remember thinking when she was just a tiny thing (I have to admit I don't remember that 8lb 8oz baby "tiny" baby) but like I said I remember THINKING back then "I wonder what Hannah will look like when she is 18 months old?  Will her hair be dark, how long will her hair be?, how many teeth will she have, will she be shy, outgoing... etc.

And now look we are here and everything turned out exactly as I thought it would have but yet totally different! Does that make since? If it doesn't then just wait until you have a little tot of your own and you will understand (hopefully), maybe I'm talking crazy?

Well anyway I wanted to say Happy 1 and a half years old Hannah Grace you have made it the best time in my life! You are such a sweet heart and your sweet voice is like heaven to my ears! Your smiles brighten everyone's day (ask the parents that take their kids to her daycare).  Yes, they love Hannah she is usually the first one to arrive to school and she is the little greeter over there! Her personality is amazing, her smile is infectious and her love is overwhelming!  God is awesome and he has given me an awesome blessing! I love you little girl with my big ol' heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...