Saturday, August 13, 2011

Painting Day!!!

Last Tuesday when Hannah was "sick" we decided the best way to keep her busy for about 20-30 minutes was to take her outside and let her paint! We bought canvas for Hannah to paint on and she went to town! I used washable paint colors and so cleaning up wasn't an issue! She sure did make a mess it was too cute to stop her!  She would rub the paint all over the canvas and then clap her hands together and let it splatter more. By the time she was finished painting the canvas, I started getting a little nervous because she started looking around for other things to paint... Like our neighbors dog and definitely didn't want that to happen.  We had fun on our lazy Tuesday and it was so much fun to spend it just us girls! Our plans with her first painting is to frame it and hang it in our newly finished (almost) sun room! It will look perfect in there!!! I really try to treasure these moments because I know that she is growing so fast and one day she will be Miss Independent and want to do her own thing.  My baby is growing so quickly, I'm trying to figure out where in the world the last year and a half has gone, I can't believe how fast time is flying!!! So all I can do is cherish these sweet moments and make tons of memories with My Sweet Hannah... Especially when the time where it is just me and her is limited!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...