Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 22 (Almost)

I will be 22 weeks on Sunday!  And tonight marks my first night of insomnia... I have no idea why I cant sleep?! So I'm blogging!!! Great substitute minus the fact we have to be up in 2 hours to get ready for our yard sale....

I went to the doctor yesterday for my monthly visit and got a few of these details then!


How Far Along: 
21 weeks and 6 days

Total Weight Gained: 
6 lbs according to the doctor's office

Maternity Clothes:
I'm rocking out the Maternity clothes!

Sleep: 
Until tonight I was sleeping fantastically!

Best Moment of the Week: 
Olivia's kicks are getting so strong now that Kyle
can feel them... And I love that!

Food Cravings:
Nothing at this particular time right now... Every now and 
then I'll get a sweet kick... Which I need to kick that sweet tooth ;)

Food Aversions:
Meat (mainly) and EGGS (eggs have made me so sick!)!!!! Gross!

Belly button/stretch marks:
The only battle scars so far are from my lovely
Hannah (I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too) 

Belly button: 
Definitely an outie!

Symptoms:  
Spontaneous drops in my blood sugar
(if I don't eat like 5 or 6 times a day)

My BP:
98/56 per Doctor's office

Movement:
YES! Constantly!

Gender: 
Switch.... It's now a GIRL! 
But only truth will tell when this LO is born!  

Baby's Name:
Olivia Kate
  
Has won the battle!

What I miss:
Nothing at all, I have had so much energy, a lot tremendous
decrease in mood swings aka sporadic crying... Like over commercials...
 like those commercials can be about cat litter and I'd lose it!
I feel great, and my happy hormones must have kicked
finally (I know my husband is saying "thank the Lord!" anyway) haha!

Milestones:
Well we still haven't gotten our little girls room organized 
but we can start making time especially since her crib and changing
table came in yesterday!! Cant wait to share pics of the 
final product soon!
 
I've been trying to spend some extra time with Hannah so here is a couple picture of my sweetie the other day.... Isn't she getting sooo big?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...