Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekend Fun!

A girl I have known since High school and worked with at my first job, BBQ King is getting married on September 24.  Today we had a day for just us girls, we had Meredith's bachelorette party!! It's been such a busy year that I haven't had a chance to catch up with the girls that were there so it was so much fun to see them all and chat about life and all the future comings! Today I realized just how much I had missed them ALL and I really REALLY hope we can get together again soon or at least after the wedding.  These girls were the ones who made me, me! I grew up with them all (in a matter of words) I've known all of them since I was 16 so yes you can say I grew up with them.  We all have changed so much (definitely for the better) some are working, some finishing up school, some are getting married, some are mommys, and some fixing to be mommies! It is so exciting to see how everyone has changed, but sad because we all have some really great memories to reminisce about and we dont get together often enough anymore (when we all had such great times together!) I haven't seen a few of the girls in almost a year and a half! We played a really fun/funny game and they had more for tonight! 

Kyle took care of Hannah while I was out but I cant really leave him with her longer than that... her attention span and his as well only last so long when they are around each other.  Meaning Hannah gets bored with Daddy and daddy quits paying close attention to her... broken down a little further tiny fingers and curious minds get into a lot of trouble when you don't pay them attention! haha! But he did good for the few hours he had her!  Here are just a couple pictures from our day, thank goodness I wasn't the designated picture taker because I would have done a terrible job!

Before I left... of course I had to get a picture with my sweetie!

Family portrait!!!



Of course this little cutie came a long with all of us girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...