Thursday, August 18, 2011

Plan Away....

I've decided that if I want to do an actual birthday for Hannah next year, which I do. Then I am going to have to start planning it now.  No I'm not going to go all out (completely) but I will have maybe a 1 month old and the idea of planning a birthday during that time or Christmas time is not an idea I like having.  So, I am starting to plan her 2nd (OMG!) birthday now that way all the details are completed I just have to worry about baking. 

Baking it is because I have decided to do a Milk and Cookies Birthday for her!!! How cute right? I have never heard of those things until just the other day when I was googling birthday parties for toddlers.  I didn't want just a traditional birthday party I wanted to do something fun and different!

I may look all swollen and be sleep deprived but hey its my "baby" girls birthday and I can't go short on her because of my personal issues right!?

So here are a few ideas I've found, some are from Etsy.com which I can't say enough how much I love that site, if it is just for the ideas!

Instead of the party favor I have down below I may just do treat bags with Valentine's Day goodies in them.  I was thinking about decorating with all the valentine's Day decorations (balloons, streamers, table cloths, plates, napkins straws, etc.)

My plan is to make as much of the stuff like the banner, party favors, etc. But tell me what you think? And if you have anymore suggestions, I love suggestions =)


For our drinks we will have Chocolate Milk, 2% Milk and Water!


I am going put the cookies in these jars... 4 gallon size and 4 half gallon size just for the difference!



The banner I hope to successfully make!


Those invites were just too cute! I'll order them for sure!

Possible party favors

Cards to add to the favors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...