Thursday, August 11, 2011

20 Week Update!!!


How Far Along: 
20 weeks and 4 days

Total Weight Gained: 
As far as I know 5 lbs (my scale isnt exactly accurate...)

Maternity Clothes:
I'm rocking out the Maternity clothes! I've given up on
squeezing into my pre-pregnancy pants... ;)

Sleep: 
Its not so bad, I wake up usually around 4 am (at least here lately)
and I have to pee like crazy every morning!  

Best Moment of the Week: 
When my sweet girl was kicking one night oh for about 20 minutes
I laid my hands on my stomach and actually felt her kick! Her little kicks are
getting stronger! 

Food Cravings:
Nothing at this particular time right now... I occasionally
crave something sweet and then something salty but nothing in general.

Food Aversions:
Meat (any kind of poultry (now) it makes me so queasy
AND Mexican (most of the time anyway, it makes me so bloated!)

Belly button/stretch marks:
The only battle scars so far are from my lovely
Hannah (I wouldn't mind if that was how it stayed too) 

Belly button: 
Definitely an outie!

Symptoms:  
Spontaneous drops in my blood sugar
(if I don't eat like 5 or 6 times a day)

My BP:
Havent had it checked lately...

Movement:
YES! Constantly!

Gender: 
Switch.... It's now a GIRL! 
But only truth will tell when this LO is born!  

Baby's Name:
We've got two names picked out at this point...

Jocelyn Nicole
(side name: Josie, its just sooo cute!)
&
Olivia Kate

What I miss:
Nothing at all, I have had so much energy, a lot tremendous
decrease in mood swings aka sparatic crying... Like over commericials...
 like those commericials can be about cat litter and I'd lose it!
I feel great, and my happy horomones must have kicked
finally (I know my husband is saying anyway) haha!

Milestones:
I have passed the half way mark!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!
I feel like I am now over the top of the mountain and now
I'm making my way down! I have actually went through ALL
the 8 or so boxes of Hannah's stuff
(clothes, toys, blankets, burp cloths, wash cloths, towels, etc.)
and realized we bought/received WAYYY to much and kept it ALL!
So I went through it and filled up 3 huge trash bags full of her stuff,
we still have a ton more for our newest girl addition!!

My ring sling came in, the baby bedding is in and all I have to do is
ORGANIZE the entire room YIKES!!!

Who knows maybe that will be my next milestone reached?? MAYBE...

Here I am at 20 weeks and 3 days... Holding my sweet nephew Braylon!

I cant remember if I posted this one but it was so cute so if I did then I'll just post it again!
He was barely 2 weeks old here! Such a cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...