Tuesday, August 2, 2011

19 week Baby Bump Comparison!!!

Alright.... I have combined the two pictures the one on the left was taken when I was pregnant with Hannah.  The one on the right is my pregnancy with Alivia!  In both pictures I am 19 weeks and a handful of days.  I think my stomach is "rounder" in my current pregnancy but I cant really tell if I'm am 1.) Bigger, 2.)Same size, I wont even say 3 because I know I am definitely NOT smaller! hah! What do you think?

I feel like I am possibly the same size but my "bun" is sitting lower... Oh WELL who the heck knows anyways! At my 18 week ultrasound with Hannah she weighed 9 oz and Alivia weighed the same so I guess its a possibility I will be delivering another 8lb 8oz baby if not bigger! YIKES! I have tried really hard to cut out the snacking that I did with Hannah, but when I hungry I am HUNGRY, so I eat but I dont over indulge (all the time) lol

1 comment:

  1. I do think you look smaller in the second picture than when you were pregnant with Hannah! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...